Comprehensive Business Services
Think of us as a highly specialized and expert extension of your human resource department. At Terrance Insurance, we provide you with everything you need to create a strong, well-run employee benefits program. This is our job and our privilege.
Terrance Insurance will:
- Help you set realistic expectations for your benefit programs and then develop the appropriate strategic plans. We will implement these plans together.
- Ensure you have access to us through email and phone.
- Return any call or email within one business day.
- Formally meet with you at least semi-annually to review your benefit programs, strategic plan and legislative, regulatory or other change that may impact you.
- Advocate for you with all insurance carriers and negotiate solely with your best interests in mind.
- Fully disclose to you the way in which we are paid for our services.
- Provide support and timely education on compliance issues associated with your benefit programs, including requirements related to reporting, filing of information and notifications to your employees.
- Make available and train you on our industry leading technology related to benefits information, legislative issues, and communication of benefit programs to employees.
- Develop custom communications that facilitate your employees understanding of their benefit plans and the value they provide.
We work with many of the leading carriers for employee medical benefits, including:
Anthem Blue Cross of CA
Blue Shield of CA
Fort Dearborn Life
Mutual of Omaha
Western Health Advantage